Monday, November 1, 2010

Bittersweet...

today,
mr t and sharrie
are going to bendigo, in victoria, to live.



bitter?
mum will miss them {that is me!}
they only got married in april...
and they've been living here a year...



sweet?
they've been living here a year
and need to get away to live their own lives as a couple.
new beginnings for them.
new friends.
new work.
new place.



and
they will love seeing australia on the way,
perhaps stopping over in canberra where mr t was born
and went to school etc.
showing sharrie off a bit.

it's about time really!



see you later...
sharrie and mr t,
God speed and heaps of blessings...whereever you go!

and the same to you too
if you're off on an adventure....enjoy,

naturally Carol  xox

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! So glad you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and for entering the giveaway. I'm so pleased to meet another believer on the other side of our world! I sent up a prayer for you today that your heart is not too sad about your daughter moving. Even though it's good for them it still tugs on a Mothers heart. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly is bittersweet!! Thanks for your visit to my blog!!
    It is hard to let our children go but it is what we raise them for : 0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, bittersweet for sure! My three are grown adults living far away - I miss them dearly, but know that they have their own lives to live.

    Wishing sharrie and mr t joy in their move! And thank you for popping over to say 'Hi', Carol. Happy day to you!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,

    Bittersweet is right? Sometimes I wish I could have bottled my kids childhood and at the same time I LOVE watching them grow into these lovely adults, living their lives to the fullest!

    Thanks so much for stopping by A Gardner's Cottage! I really like meeting new people and am thrilled to meet you! Look forward to chatting with you again.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

i am delighted that you care enough to comment..i love to read each one of them..thank you!